Saturday, August 28, 2010

Premium Bonds What Date

week Romana Romana 1 .- Bomb



is that what you were drawing, but not wanted,
the books I like the verses of Elytis,
or the poem I dreamed of you both. "
like I'd pressed the thumb and later in the lobby of a hotel
Santiago: no, sorry, I went from mouth to mouth
went ... And the snakes, the rain
finished, writhing in the mud.

not forget your goddaughter Do not you think: she
guide
not I who stirred the helm before the hills?

I heard the rattle of the airlines. And will
better times. As the daughters of Milton, went back to my land
empty-handed. Cecilia Roman

Born in Buenos Aires in 1975. Published: Fleet, hangars and other mechanical work, 2004, Duel-in collaboration-2005, Notice of work, 2008 (Award for Iberoamerican Poetry Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz, Mexico, 2006); not know, 2007 (International Award Poetry Jaime Sabines, Mexico, 2006). Under his curatorship, the label Let us in Love, which is the editor, published the poetry anthology Quequén Hotel Argentina in 2006, and the national narrative anthology Hotel Quequén II, in 2008. Her poems have been translated into French in Canada (Exit) and Belgium (Maison de la poésie). Collaborates with several national and international magazines. A degree in Theatre Arts and Sciences.
The poems in this selection are in his book A very sad case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment