Thursday, December 16, 2010

Account Charged By Facts

Abundance, Mori Ponsowy

All you want to know about the new novel by Mori, is here: http://www.abundanciaunanovela.com.ar/

not clearly explain what the site is an incredible person who is Mori Ponsowy, or how we did move during the presentation of his book Wealth (or at least to me, took me to the point of tears but tend to be more a rough hard), or warns the reader that Mori surprised (I'm surprised though long known and taken for granted up to their qualities). It says that readers will be deeply grateful for their work (and I thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart, his words, his hearing and his embrace, and it is good that the site does not say, because nobody cares about what happens in the background of a single heart) So when I read the book and the bonus track, do not forget the key ingredient to enjoy sovereign: Mori Ponsowy know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment